Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What is this Web 2.0 Business

Task#4

After reading through screeds and screeds of info (brain overload) what I really wanted to know was the basics of Web 2.0 and what it is all about.
  • 2 way flow of information between user and provider and back again
  • relies on feed back and user partcipation
  • connects to a large number of users
  • A Web 2.0 site allows its users to interact with other users and to build a "network" and stay in touch with clients, family, friends
  • always changing

I found some of the articles a bit too technical, however I have come to realise I have alot to learn to try and keep up with the 21st century.

1 comment:

  1. It looks to me like you have a good grasp of Web 2.0. There is a lot of technical jargon, but the basics are important to understand.

    ReplyDelete